Standardised extract of Cordyceps mycelia containing min. 7% of cordycepic acid.
Cordyceps is a mushroom that has been used for millennia in China. It is a fungus that lives on certain caterpillars in the high mountain regions of Tibet, and has been used for centuries. Today it is still seen as a highly valued product and most cordyceps supplements are now made in a lab.
Two of our food supplement capsules contain 1200 mg of extract, which is equivalent to 3600 mg of dry cordyceps mycelia.
Containing inulin, which is a natural fibre from chicory root, it is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
We recommend taking 2 capsules a day, 1 in the morning and then in the evening, after a meal.
What is special about Osavi Cordyceps 1200 mg?
- Contains standardised extract of cordyceps mycelia (Cordyceps sinensis) standardised for min. 7% cordycepic acid.
- 1 capsule correspond to 3600 mg of dry Cordyceps mycelia.
- One of the best-described species of the Cordyceps family.
- Cordyceps is a product that has a long history of use dating back to ancient China.
- Clean label - no unnecessary additives.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Packaging made of BioPET (30% of the plastic comes from sugar cane).