You can enjoy the delicious flavours in a low-calorie way with the BOLERO Sticks drink mix. It is lightweight and portable; all you need to do to use it is stir one stick into 500 millilitres of cold water. You'll want to bring it with you everywhere!
Bolero Sticks Benefits:
- The perfect instant drink stick for diabetics
- Completely free from sugar
- With "stevia", a natural sweetener
- Without artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives
- It comes with Vitamin C's antioxidant power
Bolero Drinks are sugar-free, delicious, and good for you.
Bolero Drinks are powdered drinks with a fruity flavour in a sachet. To use them, dissolve the sachet's contents in still or sparkling water. Take them wherever you go to instantly enhance the flavour of your beverages.
Bolero Drinks are free of gluten, sugar, and preservatives. They also have very few calories and only natural colourants.
Bolero Drinks are also great for people who choose to live a healthy lifestyle, diabetics, people who can't eat sugar for any reason, and dieters.
DID YOU KNOW?
- There is no sugar in Bolero Drinks.
- Diabetics can especially benefit from Bolero Drinks.
- Bolero Drinks is a brand that comes in a variety of flavours and is very affordable.
- You can use soda or sparkling water or regular water to make Bolero drinks.
- Dietitians recommend Bolero Drinks because they are low in calories.
- Depending on your preferences, you could use one stick to make up to 500 millilitres of Bolero Drink.
- Bolero Drinks are a delicious and nutritious option.
- Bolero Drinks come packaged in a way that makes it easy to take them with you wherever you go—to the gym, on vacation, and so on.
- Additionally, you can incorporate Bolero Drinks into your favourite recipes, such as shakes, smoothies, cakes, muffins, frostings, and desserts.
- By combining two or more flavours, such as orange and peach or lemon and cola, you can create an infinite number of distinct flavours with Bolero Drinks.
- Bolero Drinks will fit right in with your low-calorie requirements if you're on a diet or trying to lose weight.
Suggested Use for Bolero Sticks
Combine one 3-gram stick with 500 ml of water. Adjust the amount of water as per your preference.
BLACKCURRANT: ACIDS: CITRIC ACID, MALIC ACID; BULKING AGENT: MALTODEXTRINE; FLAVOURINGS; NATURAL FLAVOURINGS; SWEETENERS: ACESULFAME K, SUCRALOSE, STEVIOL GLYCOSIDES (STEVIA EXTRACTS); ACIDITY REGULATOR: TRISODIUM CITRATE; ANTI-CAKING AGENT: TRICALCIUM PHOSPHATE; THICKENERS: GUAR GUM, GUM ACACIA; L-ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C); COLOUR: COLOURING CONCENTRATE FROM CARROT.