An ecdysteroid compound called ecdysterone can be found naturally in spinach and other plants and insects. It is typically taken as a supplement to boost athletic performance and muscle gains.
Within two to three months, it may assist individuals in gaining strength and power and putting on lean muscle mass.
Supplements containing ecdysterone are also known as alfa-ecdysone, 20-hydroxy-ecdysterone, beta-ecdysterone, and spinach extract.
- Lower cholesterol
- Lower blood sugar levels independent of insulin
- Fight diabetes and obesity
- Increase protein synthesis
- Preserve muscle when in a calorie deficit
- Relieve osteoporosis
- Protect against free radical damage
- Improve liver regeneration
- Inhibit the development of breast cancer cells
- Increase lifespan
In the fitness world, ecdysteroids are widely marked to athletes as dietary supplements to help increase strength and muscle mass, reduce fatigue, and ease recovery.
This is a must-have supplement perfect for bodybuilding, weightlifting, and powerlifting athletes looking to build their physique and hit performance targets-this Ecdysterone supplement is definitely for you!