16 unique probiotic strains to support digestive health and optimal digestion.
Probiotics are "live microbial nutritional supplements" that can revolutionize the functioning of your gastrointestinal system. From aiding the absorption of food to providing your body with energy, the many benefits of probiotics include protection from harmful bacteria, maintaining a healthy immune system, and ensuring your nervous system is working correctly. Unbalanced diets, irregular eating, and an excessive intake of sugary and caffeinated beverages can lead to an imbalance in your intestinal flora, but probiotics can help restore it to its natural state. Make sure to include probiotics in your diet to maximize the overall health of your body.
When should I take this probiotic?
- Antibiotic treatment
- Frequent intestinal infections and diarrhoea
- Disturbed peristalsis
- Prolonged fatigue
- Weakening of the immune system
- The need to normalize the normal intestinal flora
- Bacterial, viral and fungal infections
Benefits of Ultimate 16 Strain Probiotic with FOS
If you're experiencing any of the following symptoms, probiotics may be just the thing for you! Probiotics are amazing for restoring balance to your intestinal flora, as well as for improving digestion, helping to turn food into energy. Making probiotics a regular part of your diet through supplementation could provide you with a number of additional benefits!
- Maintain and restore the balance of the intestinal flora
- Improved digestion
- Improve the absorption of nutrient substances
- Maintain the level of good bacteria
- Improve the body's immune response
- Improve the sustainability of human to infections
- Improve overall physical and mental state
- Improve the digestibility of dairy products
- Contribute to the absorption of lactose
- Maintains the body in a healthy condition after antibiotics treatment
- Contribute to a decrease of bad cholesterol
At Swanson, safety is a priority. We proudly hold the highest "A" rating from the National Food and Nutrition Association of the United States. Additionally, each of our products are certified with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certificates. This ensures the quality of ingredients and their origin, secure packaging, and cleanliness of our facilities - plus compliance with strict safety manufacturing procedures.