Powerful, patented vitamin and mineral formula
Our ZMA® capsules are a great addition to your daily diet, whether you’re looking to perform in the gym or on the pitch.
Patented ZMA® formula
Zinc maintains normal testosterone levels1
Vitamin B6 supports the nervous system15
Magnesium supports normal muscle function10
Magnesium reduces tiredness2
What is ZMA®?
ZMA® is a unique patented blend of zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B6, which are essential vitamins and minerals that play an important role in overall health and wellbeing.
Zinc helps to maintain normal testosterone levels,1 magnesium to reduce everyday tiredness,2 and the added vitamin B6 can boost your natural defences.3
Why Choose MyProtein ZMA?
Each 2 capsule serving is packed with 7mg of vitamin B6, 300mg of magnesium, and 20mg of zinc — making our highly-bioavailable ZMA® the perfect daily supplement for active men and women.
What are the benefits of ZMA?
It’s a unique blend of three essential vitamins and minerals — zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B6 — that boosts your everyday wellbeing when training hard and dealing with the stresses and strains of an active lifestyle.
ZMA® Ingredient Breakdown:
Zinc is an important trace mineral that plays a vital role in many of the bodies important functions, including your immune system4 and metabolism.5 But that’s not all…
Zinc also helps to maintain the condition of your hair,6 skin,8 and nails,7 keeping you looking and feeling your best, as well as sustaining and supporting your eyesight9 — important whatever your goal.
Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in the human body, and it supports muscle function,10 electrolyte balance,11 and psychological function12 — helping you to stay on top of your game.
Did you know? Magnesium also helps maintain healthy teeth13 and bones,14 making it a great addition to your routine to keep you healthy from the inside out.
Vitamin B6, also known as pyridoxine, is one of eight vitamins in the B-complex that helps to keep your general health in check — from supporting the nervous system15 and your natural defences,16 to normal red blood cell formation17 — so that you can take on the day feeling your best.
Who should take ZMA®?
Anyone looking for a boost of zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B6 — it’s a convenient way to be confident that you’re getting important nutrients into your diet.
What are the side effects of ZMA®?
ZMA® is a unique combination of essential vitamins and minerals zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B6 — these are all found naturally in many foods you eat in your everyday diet.
1. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood.
2. Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
3. Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
4. Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
5. Zinc contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism.
6. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair.
7. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal nails.
8. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin.
9. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision.
10. Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function.
11. Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance.
12. Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function.
13. Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth.
14. Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
15. Vitamin B6 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
16. Vitamin B6 contributes to normal red blood cell formation.
When to take ZMA®?
To get the maximum benefits, we recommend taking two capsules daily, preferably on an empty stomach, 30-60 minutes before bedtime.
ZMA® (Magnesium Citrate, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Aspartate, Zinc L-Monomethionine, Pyridoxine), Capsule (Hypromellose).
Packaged in a facility that also handles milk, soy, egg, gluten, and products thereof.