A blend of eight B vitamins in one convenient tablet
Vitamin B6 reduces tiredness and fatigue1
Folate supports the immune system2
Riboflavin maintains red blood cells3
Convenient everyday supplement
1 Tablet per day
Our powerful blend of essential B vitamins includes thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, folic acid, vitamin B6 and B12, biotin, and pantothenic acid — making it super-simple for you to hit daily requirements, even with a hectic schedule.
Why Choose MyProtein Vitamin B?
These essential vitamins will help you stay fighting fit — with vitamin B12 helping to reduce tiredness,1 and vitamin B6 and folate supporting your immune system,2 you can give your all to training and stay on track with goals.
They’ll also help to keep your general health in check too, regulating important functions in your body4,5,6 and mind,7 so that you’re ready to take on the day feeling your best.
When to take Vitamin B?
We recommend taking 1 tablet a day with a meal or snack to get the best results from this vitamin boost.
Bulking Agents (Calcium Phosphates, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B6, Glazing Agents (Talc, Miglyol (Medium Chain Triglycerides)), Colour (Titanium Dioxide), Riboflavin, Thiamin, Anti Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, D Biotin.
Allergens: Made in a facility that handles Milk, Soy, Egg, Gluten and products thereof.
1. Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
2. Vitamin B6 and folate contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
3. Riboflavin contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cells.
4. Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation.
5. Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
6. Vitamin B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system.
7. Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to normal psychological function.
MyProtein Vitamin B - 120 Tablets in IrelandTags: Health & Wellness, Latest Products, MyProtein, Vitamin B Supplements, Vitamins, Minerals & Health,
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.